Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive regarding legal and licensing matters on Open Health Tools.
Do you own the content on this site?
Yes, every single piece of written content on this site is produced by us. It is our intellectual property, protected under copyright laws. We do not allow the copying or republishing of our content by any other site unless express permission is given first.
Is this site giving medical advice?
No. Nothing on Open Health Tools should be considered medical advice. We are not practicing medical doctors. The supplements discussed on this site are natural nutraceutical products designed to enhance performance and support your overall health; none of them should ever be considered as a treatment for a medical condition or a sure-fire way to prevent any form of illness. If you have a medical issue then you need proper medical advice from a qualified, practicing general practitioner.
Are you affiliated with any supplement manufacturers?
We are an independent group of bio-hackers, researchers and health/fitness enthusiasts. We are not beholden to any supplement company; we are completely free to recommend or criticize any product we see fit. We are similarly free to criticize research, practices, or commentary from other bio-hackers in the community. While we do sometimes receive referral fees from select manufacturers, this does not influence which products we choose to rate highly. The inverse is true; we only ask for referral fees from products we think are genuinely great.
Below you’ll find answers to all of the most frequently asked questions related to bio-hacking, natural performance enhancement, and the natural health supplements reviewed on this site.
We routinely get questions related to using a particular supplement, as well as requests for advice for achieving a goal (improved cognition, better joint health, heightened physical performance, and so on). In each case, we have tried to answer the question as concisely and as directly as we can. If you want more details about a given topic, we recommend reading our more in-depth articles on the subject.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the supplements reviewed on our site:
- Does Bio X4 help you lose weight?
- How long does Bio X4 last?
- When should you take Nucific Bio X4?
- Is it good to take a multivitamin every day?
- How long do multivitamins take to work?
- Do men’s multivitamins really work?
- Should I take Alpha Brain every day?
- Is Alpha Brain a stimulant?
- Does Alpha Brain help with anxiety?
- What is the best natural anti-inflammatory supplement?
- How much turmeric should you take for arthritis?
- Does Provitalize really work?
- Is Provitalize good for losing weight?
- What ingredients are in Provitalize?
- Does Bio Complete 3 really work?
- Does Bio Complete 3 help you lose weight?