Open Health Tools Membership
Membership with Open Health Tools comes with many benefits.
- Seat on the Board - Each member may appoint a Steward who will have a vote on all decisions of the board including the technical direction and organization policies.
- Voting Members of Committees - Committee membership is restricted to voting members. For more information, see information on Committees.
- Influence Project Direction - Membership provides the potential to work in integrated development teams with influence over project direction. While Charter Projects are open to all qualified potential contributors, only members have a say in the overall design of the project.
- Member Page Links - Each member is provided the opportunity to post their company information, product information and logo on their own membership page.
- News Stories - News links posted on OpenHealthTools.org will become a popular spot to see what is happening in the electronic health records industry.
- Success Stories - Members are invited to post success stories of how their customers are using Open Health Tools based products.
- Press Releases - Open Health Tools will provide press assistance and quotes for new member’s press releases and ongoing member product announcements.
- Board Meetings - Board meetings create many opportunities to network with other professionals representing worldwide organizations. Members discuss and leverage shared resources to solve Member problems and grow the Open Health Tools community.